How much time do you spend managing your cleaning business?
Ever wondered if you could get the same amount of work done with less effort?
How Lisa of Dishwashing Divas saves 6-8 hours per week with ZenMaid.com Software
At ZenMaid, our goal is to help cleaning business owners manage their business in less time so they can focus on the things that really matter.
Below is a case study of how one ZenMaid customer is now saving 6-8 hours per week using the ZenMaid software.
We spoke to Lisa of Dishwashing Divas who tells us how using the ZenMaid software has saved her time and helped to streamline her processes.
What were your challenge(s) before using ZenMaid?
1) Before ZenMaid, Lisa would spend every Saturday sending out reminders to her customers:
“It took me 2-3 hours and with two kids I am constantly distracted so it seemed to stretch out all day long!”
2) Schedules were time-consuming and complicated within the business:
“Weekly, I would type up the schedule and send it to my partner for changes and then she would take time to do her thing and send back to me. Then I’d contact the customers that were standbys and offer them what we had available for that week. This all takes a ton of time!”
What solutions did the ZenMaid software provide for you?
1) After ZenMaid the 2-3 hours weekly were no longer necessary or stressful:
“It takes me 15 minutes to get the entire week out!”
2) Similarly, Lisa’s weekly scheduling tasks disappeared:
“Now, the customers are already in their spot and I only need to send out reminders! My partner sees the standbys in orange and drags them where she’d like them to go. Communication is so much easier between us and much less typing and re typing schedules!”
The results after implementing ZenMaid:
“So, I’d say it saves us about 6-8 hours a week AND one of the main reasons we joined was because we were using our memory for things and that is bad!”
I would miss or forget details or customers and so would my partner and now we don’t have to do that! Plus, your system works! No calendar glitches as we had with another system!”
This is just one Maid Service owner’s experience using ZenMaid.
But don’t take our word for it! Sign up for a free trial and see for yourself!
You can sign up for a free ZenMaid trial by clicking on the banner below.
- How I used Google Ads to grow my cleaning business to 4 Cities
- The 3-step formula for becoming fully staffed in 6 days
- Tips for finding the brand voice that’s right for your maid service
- The top ten reasons why employees might leave your maid service
- Watch your maid service profits balloon with an online presence