The start of a new day of scheduling for maid service owners is here and ready to take you from working in your business to on your business.
When most people think of the term “maid,” cutting edge Silicon Valley startups are probably not the first thing that comes to mind. Indeed, far from standard tech fare, the term most frequently evokes quaint associations: Victorian manors and wealthy turn of the century households.
But a new Palo Alto-based startup is not only proving that there is plenty of demand for maid and cleaning services, but also that there’s as much demand for productivity tech in this age-old industry as in any other.
In fact, says ZenMaid co-founder Amar Ghose, maid services are so popular in today’s economy that he decided to create a dedicated management platform specifically for the maid service industry.
“The idea behind ZenMaid is cutting edge, comprehensive maid software” says Ghose, a young entrepreneur who previously ran a maid service before transitioning to software. “There’s a lot of cleaning software and business management software out there, but not a whole lot intended specifically for residential maid services. The few that are look like they were developed last century, so my team and I decided to go after this untapped market. My previous experiences also helped a lot.”
At first glance, the idea of maid software (business management software for maid service companies) may seem unorthodox. After all, very few people think of more than just their own personal maid and even fewer realize how truly large a market it is. According to Ghose, the maid services industry is bigger today than it has ever been before.
“Maid services are booming, unquestionably” says Ghose. “Today, most people refer to maid services as either ‘maids’ or ‘housekeepers’, a term that can also encompass child caretaking, food preparation, and even landscaping. We use the term ‘maid’ because it’s easily recognizable.”
The modern software market is full of enterprise apps designed to streamline business management. What makes ZenMaid different is that its features have been designed specifically to cater to the needs of the maid services industry.
“When we looked at the business management software available, we realized that a lot of it fell short of what maid service businesses needed,” says Ghose. “So we set out to create Maid software that catered to the very specific needs of this industry.”
And it shows.
With more than two dozen unique features, ZenMaid provides all the features modern maid services need, including:
- Instant appointment scheduling. What makes today’s maid business different from that of days gone by, is that most ‘modern maids’ work for multiple clients instead of just one. ZenMaid maid software makes appointment scheduling a sinch, empowering its users to service clients with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Automatic reminders. Keep employees and/or clients updated regular with ZenMaid’s automatic reminders. Just schedule an appointment and a reminder is automatically set. Let Zenmaid take care of the rest.
- Employee management. ZenMaid Maid Software lets you manage employee schedules, appointments, hours, etc, all from one convenient and easy to use application.
- Streamlined services. ZenMaid aims to save you 5-10 hours a week on the time spent managing your business.
- Software AND Service. ZenMaid Maid Software offers true SAAS flexibility, as the company’s generous support team works with you one on one to realize the features you want.
- Phone compatible. Run your maid business from your phone with ZenMaid, the maid software you can hold in your hand.
These features have made ZenMaid a hit with early users who have already started.
“Multiple companies have already started saving 10 or more hours a week on their non-billable hours, including one that was previously using 3 softwares to do what ZenMaid now does.”
And, says Ghose, the company expects the software to become even more popular as more and more companies try it out.
“A lot of people are used to modern business management software and even ancient cleaning software, but few companies have access to maid software that combines the best elements of both,” says Ghose.
As for the future, Ghose thinks that ZenMaid could serve as something of a predictor of what’s to come.
“The market for general business and enterprise software is pretty saturated, I think niche-focused software like ZenMaid will become more common going forward, especially since it’s capable of dealing with the unique problems that entrepreneurs in specific fields face.”
ZenMaid is currently available online for purchase at www.zenmaid.com. A free trial is available for press use by request.
You and your Maid Service deserve a little peace and quiet. Sign up for your free trial today at Zenmaid.com and discover the freedom and clarity that ZenMaid can bring to your Maid Service!
- Regarding ZenMaid’s June 2021 Mobile Outage
- How To Choose the Right Compensation Structure For Your Cleaning Business
- How to Use Social Proof as the Ultimate Maid Service Marketing Tool
- How to Minimize Churn in your Maid Service with a Customer Loyalty Program
- ZenMaid is Partnering With Gusto to Provide Amazing Payroll to US Maid Services