Not all leads are created equal.
When you look at your maid service’s advertising channels, like Yelp and Facebook, it’s important that you know more than just how often they sign up for a cleaning.
You also need to know how often they sign up for recurring services with you because that’s where the real money is.
Now we all know that Groupon leads convert terribly.
But what about Facebook, Yelp, and Google AdWords?
Do you know?
ZenMaid customers do.
To help you answer this question, the ZenMaid team has created a unique marketing report so you can track over time how your different channels are performing:
If you’re already a customer you can view this report in your account (as long as you’ve been tracking your marketing sources).
ZenMaid is constantly improving. In fact, we have a public feedback forum where our customers can let us know what they’d like to see in the software next and we keep them up to date on what we’re working on: www.zenmaid.com/feedback
You and your maid service deserve a little peace and quiet. Click the banner below to start your free trial.
- 7 Ways to Optimize Your Sales Funnel and Attract Your Ideal Cleaning Customers
- How to Run a Fully Remote Cleaning Business from Anywhere
- Maid Service Expert: Faye Horton Founder of Cleaning Boss and the Cleaning Business Secrets Podcast
- Maid Service Expert: Crystal Hamm Founder of Go 2 Girls and Million Dollar Maid
- Maid Service Expert: Logan Taylor President and Founder of Cleaning Business Marketing & The Dazzle Cleaning Company