Meet Mercedes Cullinan in our Top Contributor Tuesday’s fourth episode. Join Courtney and Mercedes as they talk about various cleaning business hot topics such as:
- How Mercedes landed on her very first $30k a year accountfrom cleaning homes herself at $18 an hour.
- Referral Agency: What it is and how does it work?
- How she manages torun two sides of her business.
- How her people skills affect the sales of her business side by side with the use of Google Adwords and SEO marketing.
- What are the advantages of being a part of the ZenMaid Mastermind Group.
Mercedes decided to build her very own cleaning business after quitting her job at a Chiropractic Clinic as a manager. She decided to clean homes and attend Engineering school at first but she saw a life-changing opportunity within the cleaning business industry. She learned from various and well-known industry experts and learned everything she can to develop her new chosen path. Despite doing her business inside the strict business state-laws in California, Mercedes still manages to thrive with her 8-man company for two years. Presently, she’s now running two sides of her cleaning business: the commercial-side and the referral agency side. Listen to learn more how referral agency works and to learn more about every bit and bob of the cleaning business with Courtney Wisely and Mercedes Cullinan!
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Startup Coach Website Click here to see our list of podcasts Michael E. Gerber’s “The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It” Amazon link
You and your maid service deserve a little peace and quiet. Sign up for your free trial today at Zenmaid.com and discover the freedom and clarity that ZenMaid can bring to your maid service!