The A Team Project
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
I’m struggling to grow my cleaning business because I’m still “doing it all” but need quality staff YESTERDAY!
I’m a perfectionist and the thought of letting go and hiring terrifies me because nobody cleans like I do.
I’m completely overwhelmed by the number of applications that hit my inbox each day but there are no quality candidates who are a good fit OR I just don’t have time to review them.
I’m sick of scheduling phone or face to face interviews with people who don’t show up.
I’m done with hiring cleaners who seem interested but then don’t turn up to their first job or leave after a week.
I’m sick of repeating myself over and over again and wish there was a way to set the expectations upfront so that cleaners know what is expected from day 1!
If you’ve ever said any of the above… read on… Want to know how I find and onboard quality cleaners in less than 2 hours each week? Here’s a clue… we follow the following 8 Steps:
1) Quality Copy = Quality Cleaners: Make sure you carefully craft your ad copy to attract only top-quality candidates and deter those who don’t meet your requirements/standards.
2) Setup an automatic email eliminator & qualifier: This eliminate the “tyre kickers” from those who are genuinely interested in working with you by requiring them to take action. The best part? You don’t need to open a single email or resume – they will self select!
3) Schedule Regular Group Cleaner Sessions: It is important that the sessions are regular or you will have a constant battle between not having enough clients and not having enough cleaners. It is also important they are in a group format rather than 1:1 or you will waste time waiting for people who will never show up. Make sure you leverage technology to automate scheduling and booking these sessions.
4) Provide ALL important information during your information: Make your session informative. Be honest and give a true picture of what it’s like to work for you. There is no point sugar coating it or you will only end up with cleaners who are not prepared for the hard work ahead.
5) Seal the deal immediately or within 24 hours: Leverage technology to get all formal documents issued and completed so that you can secure the top candidates as quickly as possible. The longer you wait, the more risk they find another job.
6) Activate your new starters in your system ASAP: Prepare template emails that you can use each time to activate new cleaners and move your cleaners into your induction process as efficiently as possible.
7) Take your induction/training online: Your on boarding/induction process will be more/less detailed depend on whether you are engaging employees or independent contractors. Regardless, you need to ensure your cleaners are 100% ready to start taking on jobs and understand how they will work with you. Create an online induction portal to ensure each cleaner goes through the exact same steps before they start work (and save having to repeat yourself over and over again).
8) Build and integrate a fully transparent (and competitive) cleaner community: This will help drive accountability, results and ongoing quality within your cleaning business. This process alone will save you hours and hours of time that could be spent working ON your business!
As a cleaning business owner, it is impossible to be successful without a reliable hiring process.
If there’s one process worth getting right, it’s this one! Is this course for you? Would you be happy to implement a set and forget system that allows you to select & onboard quality cleaners on near autopilot? YES? This course is for you!
Prefer to do things the old fashioned way and read 100’s of emails from time wasting candidates, schedule interviews for people who don’t show up and hire people who don’t have what it takes? This course is not for you.
This short course will show you the exact system I use in my business to continually find and onboard quality cleaners in less than 2 hours each week.
The best part?
I don’t look at a single CV, send any emails or pick up the phone until I’ve met a candidate face to face.
Crazy right? Nope! I have to warn you, it’s not rocket science and it’s not a fancy piece of software. I’ve just found a way to think outside the box and make this work! It requires a little set-up but in the end, it’s a super easy process to implement and no expensive automation software is needed. This is your chance to learn how to put your hiring into overdrive and ensure you always have enough cleaners to meet demand.
If you’re on the fence about jumping in and giving this a go, I want you to ask yourself one question! Would you trade the revenue from 1-2 cleaning jobs in order to have a cleaner hiring process that self selects your quality cleaners so you can scale your business without the overwhelm?
If you answered yes, this is a no brainer.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help 🙂 Otherwise, I’m looking forward to seeing you inside the course!