How to Drive Local Traffic to Your Cleaning Business Website
Question: I own a cleaning business that provides services in my local area. Why do I need to promote my business on the Internet?
Answer: More and more people are searching for products and services on the Internet — even if what they are looking for is the local pizza place! So it doesn’t matter if you’re a global corporation or a small, local cleaning business — if your business is not on the Internet, and if your potential customers can’t find you, then you’re probably losing new customers.
Using the Internet to reach out to your local market can increase the number of customers you have for your cleaning business! This easy to read, 32-page Special Report includes tried and true methods on how to drive local traffic to your cleaning business’ website.
Here’s what you get:
- 10 reasons your cleaning business needs a website.
- The critical information you need to have on your website.
- What is a domain name and how easy it is to get one of your own.
- What is search engine optimization (SEO) and what you need to do to optimize your site so potential customers find you.
- How to develop a linking strategy so other websites and local businesses link to you.
- Listing of Classified Ad websites where you can (and should) promote your local cleaning company – and how to stand out from the competition!
- How to use portal sites, Internet Yellow Pages, City Guides, and local search directories to drive traffic to your website.
- Step-by-Step — How to get listed in Yahoo Local and Google Local, and create online coupons for FREE.
- How to use Local Pay-Per-Click to drive traffic to your website
- How to promote your website locally
Studies show that effectively marketing your website to your local area can increase your local customer base by 25% or more! Our report will show you how to drive those local prospective customers to your site. Once you know the tactics to use, it’s easy to start driving more local businesses to your website.
Don’t be left in the dust! Get this special report today and make sure potential customers in your service area will find you when they are searching for cleaning companies on the web.
Steve and Jean Hanson are President and Vice President (respectively) of www.myhousecleaningbiz.com and www.TheJanitorialStore.com. They’ve been in the industry a combined 30 years with a wide variety of success and experience.