Estimating Essentials for Residential Cleaning Services
Stop Losing Money Due to Inaccurate Cleaning Estimates!
When it comes to putting together a price for cleaning a home:
- Are you grasping at numbers and hoping for the best, not sure if you’ve estimated your time correctly?
- Have you quoted dozens of jobs but just can’t seem to come up with a system for profitable pricing?
- Are you wondering why you don’t seem to be making any money?
You can’t expect to get the account if you don’t know how to arrive at a number that is a win-win for both you and your customer.
The entire estimating and pricing process has an enormous impact on the success of your cleaning company, especially if you’re just getting started in the industry. Many new cleaning company owners worry about pricing too high and losing the account, so the temptation is to price low to ensure they’ll win gain the customer.
No Additional Taxes or Surcharges.
What You’ll Learn
In this recorded, 2-hour webinar you’ll learn:
- Questions to ask before setting the appointment.
- Quoting over the phone versus in person.
- What to do during the walk-through and what notes to take.
- What are work loading and production rates, and why do you need to know how to arrive at these numbers.
- Estimate your expenses.
- The pros and cons of pricing by the hour or by the job.
- …and more!
“I came away with one big question answered that has haunted me for the last 3 years and that is how to figure expenses into the price, that was answered in the webinar. Thank you so much.”
“I now have a better grasp on doing estimates in people’s homes and doing estimates over the phone.”
“Good job. It was very educational”
“I do so appreciate you! It’s like having a lifeline.”
What is a webinar?
Webinars are web-based seminars. You can watch and listen on your computer from the comfort of your home or office. This webinar was recorded so you can download the recording to your computer and open the file to watch the video.
Sharon Cowan of Cleaning Business Consulting Group
Steve Hanson of MyHouseCleaningBiz.com
They will take you step-by-step through the process of estimating and pricing homes for cleaning service.
If you are looking for a cookie cutter formula for pricing home cleaning, you will not find it in this class. No two jobs are the same no matter how you slice it. There are too many variables to consider. Every cleaning company is unique and every proposal is unique. Make your company stand out from the competition by following the proven steps outlined in this class and you will find yourself winning more proposals.
In addition to the webinar you’ll receive the following bonuses:
- PowerPoint slide show used during the webinar
- Production Cleaning Rates Chart – over 200 residential cleaning times
- Conversion Chart: Time Equivalents in Worker Hours
- Quick & easy formulas to use when estimating time and production rates
In this recorded, 2-hour webinar you'll learn: Questions to ask before setting the appointment. Quoting over the phone versus in person. What to do during the walk-through and what notes to take. What are workloading and production rates, and why do you need to know how to arrive at these numbers. Estimate your expenses. The pros and cons of pricing by the hour or by the job.