Customer Care Training Program for Residential Cleaners (PDF Download)
Convert Customers to Loyal Clients Through Exceptional Customer Service!
Your customers generally judge you, your reputation, and your quality of service by the way your employees handle themselves and deliver on the promises you make. Do your employees really know how to represent your company in the way you want it to be represented?
The Customer Care Training Program for Cleaning Technicians will pay big dividends with your customers!
Why is customer service training so important?
- 96% of unhappy customers don’t complain, however 91% of those will simply leave and never come back. – 1st Financial Training services
- One unhappy customer will tell 9 to 15 people about their experience. – White House Office of Consumer Affairs
- 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated. – McKinsey
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience. – “Undertanding Customers” by Ruby Newell-Legner
The Customer Service Training Program meets CIMS Certification Requirements.
Table of Contents:
The Importance of Exceptional Customer Service to Our Company
– This section explains what customers really want and what we can do to make sure they’re satisfied.
Activity: How You Feel About Your Customers
– This activity will help your employees put the roles of customer and service provider into perspective.
Customer Bill of Rights
– This is a message to your customers so they understand their rights to a high level of customer service.
What Exceptional Customer Service Should Look Like at Our Company
– This section highlights the elements of service that are important to your company.
How to Provide Exceptional Customer Service
– Teach your employees what NOT to say to customers, as well as alternative phrases they can use that are positive and proactive.
– How to handle difficult customers
– Telephone answering skills
We Care! Solutions Training
– Over 25 common situations your cleaning technicians will likely deal with.
– Suggested responses are included as well as Action Steps to take.
We Care! Employee Award Program
– Ideas for recognizing employees for outstanding customer service.
– Training doesn’t end with initial customer service training. This section includes 16 suggested ongoing training exercises.
Customer Service Quiz
Customer Service Quiz – Answers
Customer Service Training Acknowledgement
Also included is a Certificate of Completion (Word Document) that can be completed with each employee’s name.
BONUS – 1 hour webinar included:
How to Create Happy Customers Through Well Trained Employees!
Before training your employees, be sure to watch this one-hour webinar, hosted by Jean Hanson, Co-Founder of MyHouseCleaningBiz.com. You will learn additional information that will help you train your employees on how to provide exceptional customer service.
Steve and Jean Hanson are President and Vice President (respectively) of www.myhousecleaningbiz.com and www.TheJanitorialStore.com. They’ve been in the industry a combined 30 years with a wide variety of success and experience.