Cleaning to Perfection – Carpet Spotting Training Program (PDF Download)
Do you have problems getting the spots out of your customer’s carpets? Training your employees on the right way to remove spots will make your client’s homes look better. PLUS, it’s another income stream for your cleaning company!
The Carpet Spotting Training Program gives you step by step directions on how to clean a variety of spots. Training employees on how the right way to remove spots will save you time and headaches. The topics covered in this training program include:
- Definitions of common terminology including the difference between spots and stains
- Equipment needed
- What to have in your spotting kit
- How to identify stains
- The proper procedure for removing the stain
Get your employees off on the right foot by using a training manual that shows them not only how to clean, but also points out the following:
- Common Complaints
- Don’t Forget the Details
- Training Log
How will the Carpet Spotting Training Program help your cleaning business?
- Trained employees are MORE PRODUCTIVE, which saves you money!
- Providing spotting services to your clients is a profitable income stream for your cleaning company!
- Valuable insights on how to identify and properly treat stains!
- Special Bonus! Receive a FREE Spotting Guide with your purchase. Learn how to treat specific types of spots with this easy-to-use guide.
For a very small investment, you can start training your employees immediately on the RIGHT way to deal with carpet spots! This training program is for both new and existing employees.
The Carpet Spotting Training Program is a downloadable program in PDF format. Right after ordering you’ll receive an email with a special link to immediately download the program. Simply save it to your computer, print it out, and put it into a 3-ring binder for ease of use.
Don’t waste a minute! Order NOW!
Steve and Jean Hanson are President and Vice President (respectively) of www.myhousecleaningbiz.com and www.TheJanitorialStore.com. They’ve been in the industry a combined 30 years with a wide variety of success and experience.